Veterans Services

Requesting Military Transcripts

We encourage you to have your military training evaluated by the Office of Prior Learning Assessment for possible transfer credit. The process to request your military transcript is branch-specific. Please click below on the branch that you served in to find out how to request that your official military transcripts be sent to USM.

Please order an electronic transcript, if possible. If that is not an option, please request that your official military transcript be sent to the following address:

Lorrie Spaulding
Veterans Services
University of Southern Maine
235 Luther Bonney Hall
Portland, Maine  04103

For more information on military transcript evaluation, please contact Veterans Services at 207-780-4471.

*NOTE: Those with military transcripts from the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF), should send their transcripts for credit review to the following address:

USM Transfer Affairs Office
107 Bailey Hall
37 College Avenue
Gorham, ME 04038