Computing Services offers general Web CMS training sessions each month for both new and returning web publishers.
Please submit the form below to reserve a seat.
Upcoming training dates:
- Thursday, October 22, 9:00-11:30 - Portland (202 Luther Bonney)
- Friday, October 23, 9:00-11:30 - Gorham (322 Bailey)
- Thursday, November 19, 9:00-11:30 - Portland (202 Luther Bonney)
- Friday, November 20, 9:00-11:30 - Gorham (322 Bailey)
- Thursday, December 17, 9:00-11:30 - Portland (202 Luther Bonney)
- Friday, December 18, 9:00-11:30 - Gorham (322 Bailey)
For those requesting training for an existing Web CMS site: your site's Group Admin must add you to your site's group in advance of training. Computing Services no longer manages user permissions for department web sites.
For those requesting training for a new site: your reservation and site setup information must be submitted to us at least one week in advance of training. We will create new sites in the Web CMS only for official, public USM web sites. USM internal or "intranet" sites, the Maine Law School site, and Muskie School project sites are not part of the Web CMS.