Computing Services offers general Web CMS training sessions each month for both new and returning web publishers.
Please submit the form below to reserve a seat.
Upcoming training dates:
- Thursday, February 25, 9:00-11:30 - Portland (203 Luther Bonney)
- Friday, February 26, 9:00-11:30 - Gorham (219 Bailey)
- Thursday, March 24, 9:00-11:30 - Portland (203 Luther Bonney)
- Friday, March 25, 9:00-11:30 - Gorham (219 Bailey)
- Thursday, April 21, 9:00-11:30 - Portland (203 Luther Bonney)
- Friday, April 22, 9:00-11:30 - Gorham (219 Bailey)
For LAC trainings, please contact Sandi Croft to set up a time.
For those requesting training for an existing Web CMS site: your site's Group Admin must add you to your site's group in advance of training. Computing Services no longer manages user permissions for department web sites.
For those requesting training for a new site: your reservation and site setup information must be submitted to us at least one week in advance of training. We will create new sites in the Web CMS only for official, public USM web sites. USM internal or "intranet" sites, the Maine Law School site, and Muskie School project sites are not part of the Web CMS.