(Before you search courses, please be aware of the following)
- Winter Session is December 21, 2015 - January 15, 2016.
- 4.5 credits is the limit during the intensive Winter Session.
- Payment is due within ten calendar days of registration.
1. USM MaineStreet Class Search, which will provide course availability and class information. View the YouTube video below for a quick tutorial on how to use our Class Search.
Not sure which course to take? Connect with an Enrollment Counselor today!
2. For your convenience, an interactive course listing that provides faculty contact information and course description.
The full, interactive course listing for the 2015-16 Winter Session is coming soon! In the meantime, please see list of available courses below; full descriptions and faculty information are available on MaineStreet. Thanks for your patience!!
- BUS 195 - Spreadsheets & Problem Solving
- BUS 201 - Personal Finance
- BUS 275 - Applied Business Analysis
- BUS 335 - International Business
- BUS 340 - Managing Organizational Behavior
- BUS 361 - International Marketing
- CMS 103 - Introduction to Media Studies
- CMS 205 - Topics in Media Writing: Writing the Personal Essay
- CMS 242 - Communication & Social Media
- CMS 495 - Theories of Communication
- CON 219 - Lifetime Physical Fitness & Wellness
- CON 270 - Holistic Approach to Reproductive Health
- CRM 100 - Introduction to Criminology
- CRM 320 - Film and Social Order
- ESP 212 - Environmental Ethics
- GEY 100 - Volcanoes, Earthquakes & Moving Plates
- GEY 101 - Lab Experiences in Geology
- HRD 200 - Multicultural Human Development
- HTY 122 - U.S. History: 1800 to 1900
- LAC 112 - Microsoft Excel
- LCC 200 - Creative Critical Inquiry
- LCC 370 - Toward a Global Ethic
- LOS 316 - Diversity in the Workplace
- LOS 436 - Risk, Public Policy & Society
- LSH 340 - Topics in Humanities: Communication & Social Media
- MAT 108 - College Algebra
- MAT 120 - Introduction to Statistics
- MAT 140 - Pre-Calculus Mathematics
- MUS 110 - Fundamentals of Music
- PHI 212 - Environmental Ethics
- PHI 230 - Philosophy of Religion
- PPM 623 - Risk and Public Policy
- RHF 118 - Yoga
- SBS 300 - Deviance and Social Control
- SBS 436 - Risk, Public Policy & Society
- THE 109 - The Art of Dance