- Participation in the eight breakfast events each season:
September - November and January - May.
- Opportunity to bring up to eight guests to each event. Reserved seating is available.
- Option to sponsor an event for an additoinal investment to gain exposure for your company.
Corporate Partner Membership offers opportunities to:
- Shape the future of education in Maine
- Support your company's business growth and prosperity
- Meet qualified prospective candidates for employment
- Find education and training programs for employees
- Provide business insight to curriculum development
- Improve selection of part-time, intern, and co-op employees
- Keep current with trends in business, the economy, and education
- Enhance the positive image of your company
- Create business solutions
- Stimulate personal growth
These are accomplished through:
- Networking with USM senior management and faculty, southern Maine business leaders, and USM students
- Breakfast meetings with dynamic guest speakers
- Advocacy roles to the legislature, business community, and community at large
- Fostering one-on-one and group partnerships and relationships
- Invitations to USM events and programs
- USM Corporate Partners Newsletter "Did You Know?" and Web Page
- USM Student Corporate Partners program
Additional Benefits Include:
- USM will offer Corporate Partners a 20% discount on your first rental of Hannaford Hall. For more information contact Sherry Phillips at 780-5961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USM Athletic Pass good for all games. Seasonal program guides will be mailed directly to you. Call 228-8395 to request a pass.
- Discount of 20% on all imprinted USM clothing and giftware at the USM Bookstores on the Portland, Gorham, and Lewiston-Auburn campuses.
- Library Cards provide access to Portland and Gorham campus libraries and the Law School library on the Portland campus.