Professional & Continuing Education


Professional and Continuing Education is dedicated to adult students.

We understand the challenges of going back to school, and we're here to help you every step of the way. Consider us your home base at USM!

PCE Student Services can help you:

  • Finish Your Degree
    Check out our list of Online Degree Completion Programs. We can do an informal transcript review to give you an idea of how your credits might transfer in to USM.
  • Get Started and Speak with an Enrollment Counselor
    If you'd like to speak with an enrollment counselor about where to begin, contact PCE Student Services at or at 207-780-5900 to set up an appointment.  Enrollment counselors are available in person on the Portland campus, or by phone/email/skype.  Whatever works best for you! You can also fill out this form to Schedule an Advising Appointment.