The Continuing Education Unit (CEU) is a nationally accepted uniform unit for measuring participation in applicable noncredit continuing education activities. CEU programs are generally designed for a specific audience and are often used for professional development in a particular industry or profession. The CEU permits individuals to participate in many different kinds of programs while accumulating a uniform record available for future reference.
- By definition, one CONTINUING EDUCATION UNIT is described as ten contact hours of participation in an organized continuing education activity under responsible sponsorship, capable direction, and qualified instruction.
- We maintain records of completion for all CEU activities offered through the professional development programs for a period of seven years. Official CEU Transcripts are issued upon class completion and by request at no charge to PDP students.
- All of our professional development courses, workshops, and certificate programs offer CEUs. Each course lists the number of CEUs awarded based on contact hours.
- In addition to CEU’s some of our courses may also offer approved CLE’s from the State of Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar, or PDC’s, Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) recertification credits. Please check with your professional organization for the specific requirements needed to earn or maintain your credential.
- Official CEU Transcripts or Certificate of Completion are issued upon request, provided that the registrant successfully has met the attendance requirements and has paid for the course.
Please contact email@example.com or at 207-780-5900 if you need an official transcript or certificate of course or program completion.