Learn it today, apply it tomorrow.
Choose practical, comprehensive learning. Our professional instructors bring extensive experience to the classroom and focus on the application of new skills and information that can be directly applied in the workplace.
- Take a certificate program for a practical, comprehensive approach to learning in a professional area.
- Find a workshop that targets the skills you need for your career growth.
- Self-paced online courses are available anytime, anywhere, on any device. View the learning categories.
- Train your whole team with a customized program.
- Save on the cost training by becoming a program affiliate.
The University of Maine System does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including transgender status and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities. For more information on this policy please contact Dr. Sarah Holmes, Assistant Provost for Student Affairs and Deputy Title IX Coordinator by phone (207) 780-5767 or email USM.TitleIX@maine.edu