Immerse yourself in the college experience, build lasting relationships, and make memories that will last a lifetime; live on campus at USM! Students who start their college experience living on campus report:
• Higher grades than those living off campus
• Earlier graduation
• More involvement in campus activities than off-campus students
• Higher likelihood of pursuing graduate work
• Increased self-confidence
• Greater satisfaction with the college experience
• More interpersonal contacts with faculty and peers
• Opportunities to explore and grow in artistic interests
• Increased self-esteem
• Greatest change in philosophy, values, political views, and career goals
Explore our first year communities and the USM experience!
The Office of Residential Life is a member of Student and University Life.
A collaborative, inclusive community that engages, educates and supports students.
Residential Life is committed to creating an engaged, respectful and inclusive community. We provide an environment that is safe, well-maintained and sustainable. Residential Life provides a meaningful and intentional learning experience that ensures the exploration of diversity, leadership and wellness.
What We Do
"We help build the college experience"
Honour - Inspire - Invest - Help