Live. Learn. Connect. Grow.
Immerse yourself in the college experience, build lasting relationships, and make memories that will last a lifetime; live on campus at USM! Students who start their college experience living on campus report:
- Earlier graduation
- Higher grades than those living off campus
- Greater satisfaction with the college experience
- More involvement in campus activities than off-campus students
- Higher likelihood of pursuing graduate work
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
- More interpersonal connections with faculty and peers
- Opportunities to explore artistic and other cultural interests
- Greater development of philosophy, values, political views, and career goals
Explore our first year communities and the USM experience!
The Office of Residential Life is a member of Student Affairs.
A collaborative, inclusive community that engages, educates and supports students.
Residential Life is committed to creating an engaged, respectful and inclusive community. We provide an environment that is safe, well-maintained and sustainable. Residential Life provides a meaningful and intentional learning experience that ensures the exploration of diversity, leadership and wellness.
What We Do
“We help build the college experience”
Honour – Inspire – Invest – Help