We in the Teacher Education Department are dedicated to ensuring that USM’s teacher candidates have the knowledge, skills and dispositions to teach in the increasingly diverse and demanding schools of today. We are committed to providing our teacher candidates, whether undergraduate or graduate, simultaneous classroom or community experiences and course work that help them connect the theories and research of education with the everyday work with students in K-12 schools.
News & Events
ETEP Information Sessions
Spring 2014 Registration
Spring 2014 registration begins Monday, November 12.
Register early for best offerings.
Payment due January 5, 2014.
Spring semester begins Monday, January 13.
- ETEP Application Guide 2014-2015
- ETEP Handouts for Prospective Students
- ETEP Information Sessions
- MTL Courses and Schedule
- Master's Degree Completion Options
- Teacher Certification Information for Current Students
- Current TEAMS and ETEP Students
- ETEP and TEAMS Completer Update Form
- FAQS for ETEP
- USM Advising Network
- Student Success
- USM Core Curriculum