Established by the generous bequest of the estate of Anne Randolph Henry. This scholarship is awarded to entering or attending music students with proven financial need as demonstrated on the FAFSA
- Student must be a music major
- Enrolled full time. (12 cr. Undergraduate; 6 cr. Graduate)
- Demonstrated financial need as evidenced by the FAFSA
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA. ( 2.67 Undergraduate; 3.00 Graduate)
- Enroll in applied music and appropriate ensembles.
How to Apply
Faculty Nomination on the basis of student application to USM and the student's Osher School of Music audition.
How to Renew
One year, renewable up to three additional years.
103 Corthell Hall