This scholarship was established in 2010 with a gift from the Bob Crewe Foundation. Awards are given each year to students majoring in music. These awards may be for one or two years for continuing students. Awards may be given to an entering student for a maximum of four years.
- Student must be a music major
- Enrolled in at least 12 credits per semester.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.67.
- Enroll in applied music and appropriate ensembles.
- Demonstrated financial need as evidenced by the FAFSA
How to Apply
Self-nomination or Faculty Nomination for continuing students
How to Renew
One year, renewable for one additional year for continuing students