The Churchill Family Music Scholarship was created at the University of Southern Maine in 2017. Funds shall be used to support USM students in pursuit of a college degree in vocal music education or performance.
- Student must be a vocal music major
- Enrolled full time. (12 cr. Undergraduate; 6 cr. Graduate)
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA. (2.67 Undergraduate; 3.00 Graduate)
- Enrolled in applied music and appropriate ensembles.
How to Apply
Faculty nomination on the basis of student application to USM and the student's Osher School of Music audition.
How to Renew
- One year, renewable up to three additional years. (Ugrd)
- One year, renewable up to one additional year. (Grad)
103 Corthell Hall