A continuing scholarship awarded to an entering vocal student with outstanding potential. This scholarship was established in 2005 in recognition of USM faculty member Ellen Chickering's accomplishments both as a joyful musician and dedicated teacher.
- Student must be a vocal music major.
- Enrolled full time. (12 cr. Undergraduate; 6 cr. Graduate)
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA. ( 2.67 Undergraduate; 3.00 Graduate)
- Enroll in applied music and appropriate ensembles.
How to Apply
Faculty nomination on the basis of student application to USM and the student's Osher School of Music audition.
How to Renew
- One year, renewable up to three additional years. (Ugrd)
- One year, renewable up to one additional year. (Grad)