The Helen Heel Music Scholarship was created for the benefit of the University of Southern Maine in 2019 with gifts from grateful alumni and friends in honor of Helen Heel, former music professor at USM.
- Student must be a music major
- Enrolled full time. (12 cr. Undergraduate; 6 cr. Graduate)
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA. (2.67 Undergraduate; 3.00 Graduate)
- Enrolled in applied music and appropriate ensembles.
How to Apply
Faculty nomination on the basis of student application to USM and the student's Osher School of Music audition.
How to Renew
- One year, renewable up to three additional years. (Ugrd)
- One year, renewable up to one additional year. (Grad)
103 Corthell Hall