This award is for graduate students at USM. Scholarships are awarded in variable amounts of up to $1,500 for the Spring (2024) semester, and are based on a holistic review taking into consideration financial need, academic performance, and contributions to the USM community.
- be matriculated in a master's or doctoral degree at USM
- be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or better
- be enrolled in at least 6 graduate credits for the Spring session(s)
- have completed the FAFSA (non US citizens need not complete)
- not be a University of Maine System employee (though student workers and Graduate Assistants are eligible)
How to Apply
Please note the deadline to apply for a Spring 2024 Office of Graduate Studies Scholarship was November 1, 2023.
How to Renew