The Presser Scholarship is given to an outstanding music major at, or after the end of his or her junior year. The recipient of this prestigious award is designated a Presser Scholar. The student selected is identified by the music faculty with the choice guided solely by consideration of excellence and merit.
- Student must be a music major.
- Junior standing or above (54+ credits)
- Enrolled in at least 12 credits per semester.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.67.
- Enroll in applied music and appropriate ensembles.
How to Apply
Self-nomination or Faculty nomination
How to Renew