The Robert Russell Music Scholarship was created in 2018 with gifts from grateful alumni and friends in honor of Robert Russell, professor emeritus and longtime choral director at USM. Preference to be given but limited to voice student(s).
- Student must be a music major
- Enrolled full time. (12 cr. Undergraduate; 6 cr. Graduate)
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA. (2.67 Undergraduate; 3.00 Graduate)
- Enrolled in applied music and appropriate ensembles.
How to Apply
Faculty nomination on the basis of student application to USM and the student's Osher School of Music audition.
How to Renew
- One year, renewable up to three additional years. (Ugrd)
- One year, renewable up to one additional year. (Grad)
103 Corthell Hall