Awarded preferably to an entering undergraduate music education major. May be awarded to a music major in any discipline.
- Student must be a music major
- Preference given but not limited to an entering Music Education major.
- Enrolled in at least 12 credits per semester.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.67.
- Enroll in applied music and appropriate ensembles.
How to Apply
Faculty Nomination on the basis of student application to USM and the student's Osher School of Music audition.
How to Renew
One year, renewable up to three additional years.