If you are concerned about a student or an incident that you have witnessed you may submit a Student of Concern Report or an Incident Report. These reports are routed to various staff and are responded to as soon as they are viewed. For immediate concerns call Campus Police at 207 780-5211.

For concerns about Bias or Discrimination, please submit a Bias Incident Report Form

Other University Offices: