Please save the date for two important Accounting events occurring in September!
Thursday, September 21st, from 4-6pm the School of Business will be hosting its annual “Meet the Firms” night in the new McGoldrick Center for Career & Student Success.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with Accounting professionals from both national and local firms.
All majors are welcome!
Monday, September 25th through Friday September 29th, the School of Business will be hosting on-campus interviews for accounting internships and post-graduation positions.
These interviews will be hosted in space provided by the Career & Employment Hub in the McGoldrick Center for Career & Student Success. For a full timeline and necessary steps to secure an interview, please see the below bulleted list:
- Monday, 9/4 or Tuesday, 9/5: Applications open on USM’s Job & Internship Board.
- To apply for any of these positions, you will need to submit: a resume and an unofficial copy of your transcript. Some firms may also require a cover letter.
- Sunday, 9/17 at Midnight: Applications close.
- Wednesday, 9/20 and Thursday, 9/21: Candidates are notified if they have been selected for an interview. Candidates select interview times from available slots for a given firm.
- Friday, 9/29: We ask that students wait until Friday, 9/29 to accept any offers (especially if you are interviewing with multiple firms).
- You should attend all interviews that you have scheduled, even if you have already been given an internship/job offer. The next firm might make you a better offer!