You can browse courses by using the Course Search function or by visiting any of the links below, which will take you to the USM MaineStreet Class Search. Just click "Search" to view the list of courses in each area. If you know what you'd like to take, submit a Request to Register!
- Summer 2018 Undergraduate Courses
- Summer 2018 Graduate Courses
- Summer 2018 Undergraduate Online Courses
- Summer 2018 Graduate Online Courses
- March 1st, 2018 - Priority registration for matriculated USM & UMS students
- March 5th, 2018 - Open registration
- Please note that registration continues until a course begins, on a space available basis.
- May 21st - August 24th, 2018: Summer Session (14 weeks)
- May 21st - June 15th, 2018: Session I (4 weeks)
- May 21st- July 6th, 2018: Session I (7 weeks)
- July 9th - August 3rd, 2018: Session II (4 weeks)
- July 9th - August 24th, 2018: Session II (7 weeks)
- Many courses will not fit these exact session dates, such as one week intensive courses.
- May 28th & July 4th, 2018: The university is closed in observance of the holiday.
Please note that students can self-register through the end of the first day of a class; beyond that, they will need instructor permission and assistance. When considering dropping or withdrawing from a course, students can find the specific deadlines by accessing the calendar icon on their class schedule in the MaineStreet Student Center. These dates vary course by course, depending on the exact start date. The financial adjustment policy for dropped courses will be published here once made available by Student Financial Services.