This endowed scholarship fund is established in 2011 by Susan '80 and Richard Campbell '73, '89. It replaces the non-endowed Advising & Academic Resources Scholarship for Undeclared Students originally established in 2004.
- Undeclared at the time of scholarship decision
- Must have at least 12 USM earned credits
- A maximum of 83 earned degree credits
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Be a Maine resident
- Have demonstrated financial need as determined by the FAFSA
How to Apply
Students should complete the linked application.
How to Renew
This is not a renewable scholarship.
Advising, Bailey Hall, Office 119, Gorham campus