This scholarship is given in memory of Edith Speziali, an artist and lover of the arts. The scholarship is awarded to an entering undergraduate music major. Preference to a Maine state resident.
- Student must be a music major
- Enrolled full time. (12 cr. Undergraduate; 6 cr. Graduate)
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA. (2.67 Undergraduate; 3.00 Graduate)
- Enrolled in applied music and appropriate ensembles.
- Preference to a Maine state resident.
How to Apply
Faculty nomination on the basis of student application to USM and the student's Osher School of Music audition.
How to Renew
- One year, renewable up to three additional years. (Ugrd)
- One year, renewable up to one additional year. (Grad)