These scholarships are awarded to entering students with outstanding potential for musical performance and academic success.
- Student must be a music major
- Enrolled full time. (12 cr. Undergraduate; 6 cr. Graduate)
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA. (2.67 Undergraduate; 3.00 Graduate)
- Enrolled in applied music and appropriate ensembles.
- School of Music audition must be completed by the last scheduled audition date in February.
How to Apply
Faculty nomination on the basis of student application to USM and the student's Osher School of Music audition.
How to Renew
- One year, renewable up to three additional years. (Ugrd)
- One year, renewable up to one additional year. (Grad)
103 Corthell Hall