Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) Information
The University of Maine System's seven campuses require proof of health insurance as a condition of enrollment for all students fitting the following criteria:
- Undergraduate students taking 9 or more credit hours
- Graduate or Law students taking 6 or more credit hours
- All USM School of Nursing students enrolled in ANY clinical coursework
- All USM Athletic Training Program students enrolled in ANY clinical coursework
- All USM students enrolled in the Occupational Therapy Program
Further Information on the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) will be coming soon.