USM Conference Services has the resources available to manage all aspects of your event including comprehensive event registration services. Your event registration can be implemented on or off campus.
Learn how we can support your event from start to finish below.
We will help you maximize registration with an online registration system backed by prompt customer service. We’ll also help you establish systems for data tracking. Here are some of the services we can provide:
- Personalized registration website that can include registrant data fields, workshop and meal selections, and multiple participant types.
- Customized reports for tracking event metrics
- Flexible payment and billing options for you and your participants
- Nametag creation and event packet assembly
- Support participants with experienced, professional customer service
The day of the event we’ll provide the troubleshooting and registration support so you can focus on the program. What we can do:
- Set up a staffed registration station
- Greet participants with name tags and packets
- Collect balance dues
- Act as a conference concierge
- Register walk-ins, including printed nametags
- Check in exhibitors
- Confirm meal counts
- Troubleshoot any emerging issues
We’ll help you wrap up the event with all the data and participant follow-up you require. Count on us to:
- Generate reports for debriefing and planning
- Produce a balance due list
- Collect outstanding payments
- Generate final list of attendees for mailing list
- Distribute and collect email evaluations
- Send letter of completion for continuing education purposes
USM Conference Services has been certified by the Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors as a One-Stop Shop Internationally. This designation is the industry’s premier resource for defining and identifying conforming campus venues. A certified one-stop shop operation provides the most effective planning atmosphere to successfully stage a collegiate conference or event.
Certification assures all parties that we offer the following:
- One contact through which a planner may secure all university services.
- One contract that covers all services the planner will receive from the university.
- One bill (itemized) for all services provided by the university.