Here you can find some of the most frequently asked questions that students & families ask our office. We hope you find the answers you’re looking for below. If not, please contact us with your inquiry and we’ll get back to you ASAP!

The Dean of Students Office: Q & A

We recommend that you get in touch with you academic advisor to facilitate the withdrawal process.

If the issue is not able to be resolved by speaking with your professor, you may approach the Head of the Department that the class falls under to seek a resolution to the issue.

If you are in need of accommodations for a class that a professor cannot provide, you should reach out to the Disability Services Center to arrange for them to be made.

If you are struggling with the class and require extra help, you can attend your professor’s office hours or schedule a meeting, reach out to Advising to speak to your advisor, or get academic support from the Learning Commons.

Please reach out to us at to explain the situation that requires your grade to be changed to a “withdrawal” from a previous semester. We can then connect with the appropriate faculty & staff members to coordinate this process.

Please reach out to the Office of Registration & Scheduling Services to find out if your diploma has been sent or if you’ll need to request a new one.