The USM Peer Mentorship Program is designed to match new or prospective graduate students with more experienced students in the same degree path.
We are seeking new students to be mentees
• Gain valuable insight and guidance from someone further along in your program
• Learn and ins and outs of your degree path
• Make connections within the USM community and your field!
We are also seeking students with 12 credits or more to be mentors
• Be a knowledgeable point of contact for incoming students
• Share your experience and insight with new members of your program
• Help our graduate community grow and make new connections
If you are interested in applying to the program, please do so by completing this application. You can also explore this page for more details about how the program works!
The following is a brief introduction to the program and how it operates.