Please see this page for a list of all graduate assistantship positions for the 2022-2023 academic year.
In order to be eligible for and maintain a Graduate Assistantship position, students must:
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Enroll in 6 graduate credits or more during each semester that they are employed as a GA.
- Be matriculated in a graduate degree program at USM (students in certificate-only programs are not eligible).
- Remain in good academic standing and be making acceptable progress towards their degree.
- Not be a University of Maine System employee.
Note: Maine Law and University of Maine students are not eligible for most USM Graduate Assistantships.
Students in Accelerated Online Maine SEHD and Nursing Programs will be awarded stipend only. Note: Positions for Online Maine Only students are noted below in bold italics.
Submit your Application
Other Student Work Opportunities