- If you have previously taken courses at the University of Southern Maine, register 24 hours a day by using the University’s MaineStreet Student Self-Service.
- Submit a Request to Register which will initiate a follow-up communication, either email or phone call, from Registration Services.
- Search courses
Students may register is person with the office of Registration & Scheduling Services
- 107 Bailey Hall, Gorham Campus
- 140 Luther Bonney Hall, Portland Campus
- 119 Lewiston Auburn College, Student Success Center
The University reserves the right to cancel course offerings, to set minimum and maximum class sizes, to change designated instructors of courses, and to make decisions affecting the academic standing of anyone participating in a course or program offered by the University of Southern Maine.