Earn Two Degrees… In Less Time
For undergraduate students looking ahead to graduate school, we offer several Accelerated Graduate Pathways that allow you to begin graduate study while completing your bachelor’s degree — saving you time and money.
Browse Accelerated Graduate Pathways
- Athletic Training (MS)
- Counseling (MS)
- Cybersecurity (MS)
- Law (JD)
- Leadership Studies (MA)
- Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Policy, Planning, and Management (MPPM)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Social Work (MSW)
- Special Education (MS)
- Statistics (MS)
- Teacher Education: Extended Teacher Education Program (ETEP) (MSEd)
- University of Maine System (UMS) Pathway: Business Administration (MaineMBA)
- University of Maine System (UMS) Pathway: History (MA)
How an Accelerated Pathway Works
Our Accelerated Graduate Pathways link undergraduate and graduate programs that are within complementary areas of study. High grades in specific courses will satisfy credit requirements for both your undergraduate degree program and your future graduate degree program.
Undergraduate catalog requirements will spell out exactly what your course load will be, and the graduate catalog will help you understand what is to come, and what graduate courses you will encounter while you’re still earning your bachelor’s degree.