How to schedule an appointment:
1. Call 207-780-4050 during regular business hours
(8am to 4:30pm Monday, Wednesday – Friday and 12pm to 4:30pm Tuesday)
2. The front desk will ask for your preference for virtual or in-personal counseling and some of your information to create a profile for you in our system
3. Once your first appointment has been scheduled the front desk will give you access to the password protected online portal to complete our intake forms:
• Consent to treatment
• Questionnaire about your symptoms
• Tele mental Health Consent Form
• Insurance information (if applicable)
We ask that you please fill out this information before your first appointment. If you have any questions feel free to call the office or reply directly to the email sent to you.
For your first appointment:
Currently all consultation appointments are being conducted over the phone. After the initial appointment, students have a choice to meet with their counselor in-person or virtually via Zoom.