The New England Board of Higher Education (NEBHE) has a tuition break program (Regional Student Program, RSP) that reduces out-of-state tuition in cases where a student’s major is not available in the student’s state of residence. Whether your major is in this category depends on which concentration you are pursuing and which state you are from.

The NEBHE states include: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island.

Each state has specific concentrations that qualify. To find this information, please go to the NEBHE’s website and click on your corresponding state of residence to find out if the concentration qualifies:

Overview: New England Board of Higher Education