The office of Service-Learning & Volunteering asks USM students and faculty to report service work. Your information will be sent directly to a member of our staff. We appreciate being kept informed about your work as it helps us better tell the story of engaged learning at USM.
Students & Student Group Leaders: If you participate in co-curricular community service/volunteer activities at local organizations, please help USM track and share your efforts by filling out the brief Volunteer Report at the end of the semester or the end of your service project, whichever comes first.
Faculty: If you teach a service-learning course or courses, please complete the Service-Learning Course Report at the end of each semester.
- 2016-2017 Service-Learning & Volunteering Report
- 2015-2016 CECD Annual Report
- 2015-2016 CECD Annual Report Summary
- 2014-2015 CECD Annual Report
- 2013-2014 CECD Annual Report
- 2012-2013 CECD Annual Report
Student Survey Results: