Our M.A.S.H. team is a resource for veterans, service members, and their families. We support student veterans, active-duty military, guard and reservists, and dependents in receiving financial education benefits like the GI Bill® and military tuition assistance. Our experienced School Certifying Officials can walk you through your benefits and connect you with campus and community resources designed to help you succeed.
- No application fee for veterans or active duty service members
- In-state tuition rate for veterans, active duty service members and eligible dependents with:
- VA Certificate of Eligibility,
- DD-214 (Honorable Discharge), or
- Military ID/CAC
- $2787 monthly BAH rate for full-time student veterans
- $1488 monthly BAH rate for full-time dependents using Chapter 35
- Online undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs
- Find out if you’re eligible for VA Education Benefits on the VA website.
- Get instructions on using your VA benefits at USM with this step-by-step GI Bill® guide.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Visit the official VA website for more information about education benefits offered by VA.