*Appointments are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., online or in person.
Just getting started: Book an informational meeting
We’ll discuss the application and transfer process. We can also review potential transfer credits from other institutions to see which credits will transfer.
- Jot down any questions you may have for us ahead of time
- Email us copies of your transcripts at least two days before your appointment
Ready to apply: Book an admission interview
We’ll review your application and all supporting materials — and give you an immediate admission decision!
Prepare for your appointment
- Complete and submit your application at least three days before your appointment.
- It’s free to apply for in-state and out-of-state applicants
- Don’t forget to include all of your supporting materials, including official transcripts, too.
- You can bring sealed, official transcripts from your high school and/or previous college(s) to an in-person appointment but this may delay your decision letter while we process those documents.
At your appointment
You’ll meet with one of our counselors in person or via video chat to review your application and supporting materials. If you meet all of our application requirements, we’ll give you an admissions decision before your appointment ends!