- FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- studentaid.gov – provides helpful tools and resources related to your Federal Student Loans.
- University of Maine System Student Complaint Process Information – provides information for filing complaints with the university, its accrediting agency, and with the Maine State Department of Education specific to licensure and distance education.
- National Student Loan Data System – the U.S. Department of Education’s central database for student aid. NSLDS Student Access provides a centralized, integrated view of Title IV loans and Pell grants so that recipients of Title IV Aid can access and inquire about their Title IV loans and/or Pell grant data.
- FinAid.org – provides comprehensive information about financial aid, including tools to calculate the cost of borrowing.
- Loan Consolidation – provides information about consolidating your Federal Loans
- Loan Forgiveness info for:
– Public Service Employees
- iGrad Financial Literacy – Access Financial Literacy tools and resources through the iGrad Financial Literacy platform. See all your student loan information, access a database of national scholarships, learn about saving and budgeting and more.
- Opportunity Maine Tax Credit