Learn how to make a payment in one of the accepted methods: E-check/ACH (electronic checks), Debt/Credit Card, Checks, and more
*Please note that payments can not be made over the phone. Payments must be made online, in-person or by mail.
Third-Party Billing and Payment Information
Learn how to incorporate third-party payments as part of your payment strategy.
Billing / Refunds
Learn about Billing and Refund Deadlines along with how to enroll in direct deposit for your refund.
Tuition Waivers for University employees and dependents, Native North Americans, and seniors.
International Payments- International payments can be made through TransferMate or Flywire.
Benefits of paying with TransferMate:
- Peace of mind that your payment will be received in full and on time
- Allows you to pay in your local currency to a local bank account
- Great exchange rates and zero banking charges
- Ability to track your transaction throughout the payment process
- No need to worry about exchange rates fluctuations
- 24-7 customer support
For questions about paying with TransferMate, you can email email@example.com
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Save money on bank fees and ensure your payment is received in full
- Obtain excellent foreign exchange rates with a best rate guarantee
- Get piece of mind with multilingual customer support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Track your payments from start to finish
For questions about paying with Flywire, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org