Resources for Online Students
USM has the services and resources to help you be successful. Please see our list below to find out how we can help you from start to graduation!
- Academic Advising
- Academic Support
- Academic Coaching
- Ask A Librarian for Library Support
- Writing Center
- Accessibility Office
- Digital Commons
- Graduate Studies
- Online Bookstore
- Osher Map Library
- Writing Assistants: Our writing assistants are available via zoom.
- Veterans Services: Available to both veterans and active military ensuring that you not only get the most out of your benefits, but that you have everything you need to succeed in school.
- Succeeding as a Remote Learner is a tuition free mini course that will prepare you to get the most from your online program.
- Peer Mentorship Program
- Online Resources
USM’s Technology Support Center is able to help answer any technical questions you may have. Connect via phone, email, or live chat.
- Career and Employment Hub
- USM Career Connections – USM provides a very helpful resource called USM Career Connections, which is an online portal for internships, volunteer opportunities, and both on-campus and off-campus jobs. Current students can log in to the system by first logging into their USM “MyCampus” Portal found at usm.maine.edu. Once logged into the portal, click the square that says “JOB BOARD” to be taken directly to USM Career Connections. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Career Exploration Program
- Student Employment Opportunities