Do you need to pay your deposit or application fee from abroad? Do your parents want to be able to pay your tuition bill from overseas? USM in conjunction with TransferMate and Flywire now has an easy way for you to make international payments.
- You decide what payment method to use – a bank transfer or credit card.
- You pay in your home currency and enjoy low exchange rates.
- You send the money to either TransferMate or Flywire. (Our office recommends Flywire)
- They send the money to USM/Maine Law and you can track it every step of the way!
- Great customer support is available if you need help and you eliminate any short payments due to unidentified fees.
You will need to have your student ID number handy when making this payment and be sure to indicate that you are a University of Southern Maine student.
Please be sure to send an e-mail to Kaoru Phillips in the International Office to let us know your payment is on the way so we can be on the lookout for it. Thank you!