Are you an International Student currently studying at another institution within the US? Do you currently have an F-1 student visa? Have you been admitted to USM and need to transfer your immigration record to USM?

Steps to Transferring your F-1 Status to USM

Simply request a transfer form by completing the information below. We will email you a form that will need to be completed by you and your foreign student advisor at your current school. Once the form is completed you will need to return it to our office along with a copy of your current I-20.

Transfer In Request

If you have questions about the process please contact Kaoru Phillips, Assistant Director of International Programs.