Veteran’s GI Bill® benefits for Professional Development Certificate Programs
Many of the noncredit/CEU certificate programs offered by USM Professional Development Programs are approved for use of U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) benefits. In order to qualify for approval, completing the program or workshop must lead to a specific vocational/occupational outcome. Veterans also receive a 20% discount on all instructor-led courses.
Currently the following Professional Development Certificate Programs are approved for the use of GI Bill® benefits:
- Agile Certified ScrumMaster®
- Agile Leadership and Process Improvement
- Agile Leading SAFe®
- Business Communication
- Grant Writing
- Human Resource Management
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Project Management
- Supervision: Comprehensive Format
- Supervision: Individual Course Format
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Test Prep
To use your U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) benefits or if a program you are interested in is not currently approved, please contact Professional Development Programs email@example.com or (207) 780-5900.
- USM Veteran Services
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.