Christy Hammer Ph.D.
- B.A. Sociology and Anthropology, University of New Hampshire
- M.A. Sociology, University of New Hampshire
- Ph.D. Sociology, University of New Hampshire
- K-16 collaboration
- Special and General Education
- teacher preparation
Areas of Scholarship
sociology of education
Shattering persisting walls between both ability and disability and homogeneity and diversity in schools and society: Shifting the focus from differences to sameness.
Awards and Recognition
- Martin Luther King, Jr., NH state award for anti-racism in schools, 2000
- Bahai Fellowship in NH, Award for prejudice reduction in schools, 1997
Council for Social Studies; World Affairs Council; People Against Racism in Education (PARE), Co-founder