OLLI Online Registration Website & Instructions
Click on the link below to pay membership, & sign-up for classes. Instructions can be found under “resources” on left or by clicking here. Check below for open registration dates.
Current OLLI Course Catalogs (click on any blue lettering for more information)
Fall 2021 courses run once a week, for eight weeks between September 13 - November 5.
Steps to online registration:
Steps for any registration that is free (Faculty Waiver, Scholarships, etc):
1. Examine the catalog
2. Choose class(es) and/or workshop(s)
- Complete Online Scholarship form here.
- Print and complete the registration form and e-mail it to OLLI staff at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your free certificate. OLLI staff will start processing these registrations (in no particular order) starting the same day online registration opens.
Faculty Waivers, Gift Certificates, Free membership for 90+:
- Print and complete the registration form, scan it and e-mail it to OLLI staff at email@example.com .
- Include a the code from the certificate, or if there isn't one, scan or take a picture of your free certificate, with the current date written on it. OLLI staff will start processing as soon as possible after receiving them.
Summer courses run once a week, for six weeks between June 22 - July 29.
Past OLLI Course catalogs and SAGE Brochures