For application instructions, go to http://usm.maine.edu/apply and find the Graduate Application Process.
Questions on the application process should be directed to the Office of Admissions at 207-780-5670 or send an email.
MPPM Application Requirements:
- A completed online application.
- Current resume.
- Transcripts – Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required from each college or university attended.
- Essay – Submit a brief essay (300-500 words) stating your reason for pursuing graduate study, your professional goals, and how you think this program of study will contribute to these goals. You may include a statement of any special interest you would like to pursue in your study.
- Letters of recommendation – Three letters of recommendation are required from individuals who can evaluate your potential for success in a master’s program.
- Certificate of Finances (international students only).
- Submission of official TOEFL or IELTS scores (if English is not your first language).