U.S.M. Public Safety needs YOUR help in stopping crime on campus. To report a crime or other questionable activity anonymously, please fill out the form below and click submit when finished.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REPORT A CRIME IN PROGRESS. This mailbox is not monitored continuously!
FOR A CRIME IN PROGRESS DIAL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY
Please include as much information about the incident as possible
- Date, time, and location of incident
- Description of the people or vehicles involved including gender, race, clothing color, hats, jacket, etc and description, vehicle description, license plate, color, etc
- Number of people or vehicle involved. Please provide name of suspect(s) if known
- Any weapons (gun, knife, bat, book, etc)
- Any other information that you feel is important
If you would like to speak to an officer either on the phone or in person anonymously, you may do so as well. Please call U.S.M. Public Safety at 207-780-5211 and report the situation to the dispatcher.
What type of activity would you like to report? (Check all that apply):
Note: fields with * are required