The Department of Public Safety at the University of Southern Maine needs YOUR help in stopping crime on campus.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.
If you have information about a crime or suspicious activity and would like to report it anonymously, please use the form below.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REPORT A CRIME IN PROGRESS as this mailbox is not constantly monitored.
If this activity is happening now, please call (207)780-5211 or 9-1-1 in an emergency to report it anonymously. Tell the dispatcher you are making an anonymous report.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Please include as much information about the incident as possible
- Date, time, and location of incident
- Description of the people or vehicles involved including gender, race, clothing color, hats, jacket, etc and description, vehicle description, license plate, color, etc
- Number of people or vehicle involved. Please provide name of suspect(s) if known
- Any weapons (gun, knife, bat, book, etc)
- Any other information that you feel is important
What type of activity would you like to report? (Check all that apply):
Note: fields with * are required