We value our students and want you to have positive and supported experiences as you learn and grow with us. Within the School of Social Work, you will find accessible faculty, staff, and peers. We have a School of Social Work Student Organization that plans events and activities throughout the year, and we hope you will consider joining. We keep a calendar of events within the School of Social Work to provide opportunities for socializing together each month.
The University of Southern Maine also provides a wide variety of resources for students, including health and mental health, academic, and social supports. We encourage you to explore and utilize these resources, and follow up with your advisors and/or program coordinators with any questions.
- University of Southern Maine Career Hub
- University of Southern Maine Job & Internship Board
- Graduate Assistantship Opportunities
- University Counseling Services
- University Health Services
- Sullivan Recreation Complex
- Oakhurst Campus Food Pantry
- Title IX Supports & Services